The CleanCut Pump combines the 'clean burning' benefits of a solenoid valve with the hefty lift capabilities of traditional American pumps.
- Solenoid valve-cuts flow of oil instantly when power is cut to motor, eliminating coasting stops, resulting in cleaner shutdowns
- PD Timer adds a brief, highly consistent "Valve-On" delay-this establishes airflow and brings the pump up to pressure for smoother light-offs
- Reduced motor load-the CleanCut allows oil to freely bypass the piston, reducing the demands on the motor during startup
- Higher capacity-'unique design delivers up to 4 gallons per hour at 100 psi
- More reliable-the CleanCut has fewer moving parts, compared to conventional pumps, and fewer troublesome oil fittings to cause problems
Use 2184404U Clean Cut Pump with PD Timer (21887U sold separately) when primary control has no pre-time (valve on delay).