Cabinet and General Features
Evaporator Coil Features
- Enhanced grommets - secure & tight.
- Multi-position from factory
- Side return right- or left-hand capable on 12-30, 36 size models.
- All air handlers are basaloid packaged with bar coding and full description on label.
- Filter rack door with thumb screws for easy access and replacement.
- Fiberglass air filter comes with every air handler and filter racks accepts readily available size filters.
- Cabinet constructed of heavy gauge painted steel.
- High quality 5/8" foil-faced insulation lines cabinet.
- UL lab tested 2% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Approved for installation in manufactured housing and mobile homes.
Hot Water Heat Features
- Lanced fin design and internally enhanced copper tubing.
- Suitable for use with R-22 and R-410A.
- Dual 3/4" FPT left and right condensate drain connections.
- Drain pans are molded of corrosion proof high temperature (450°F) engineering polymer.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 PSI, pressure tested with helium, sealed and then charged with dry air.
- Piston, A/C TXV, or HP TXV available factory installed. Screw-on TXVs available as kits for field installation (see Accessories & Replacement Parts list for available kits).
Variable-Speed High Efficiency ECM Motor Features
- Factory installed 3 row hot water coil with pump & valve assembly.
- Easy to replace hot water coil. Remove one screw and slide out.
- Suitable for potable water systems and certified to NSF 372.
- Purge valve on hot water coil allows for manual release of any air trapped in coil during installation or servicing.
- 1 1/8" ODF (for 1" water pipe) on 31, & 37 - 60 size models.
- Control board comes standard factory installed on all Air Handlers and includes the following features:
(Features are compatible with both factory and field installed circulating pumps.)
- Pump timer- Activates pump for 1 minute every 6 hours eliminating stagnant water in hot water coil (meets Massachusetts requirements).
- 24 VAC isolation valve control-allows for zoning control.
- Auxiliary contacts for water heater or boiler activation.
- Freeze protection- standard factory installed, activates at 40 deg. F and deactivates at 70 deg. F.
- Thermostat connections
- Time delay for blower activation: 60 seconds (standard.) or 130 degrees Fahrenheit Aquastat (with optional Aquastat)
- Variable-speed control board includes dry contacts for thermostat connections.
- Constant air circulation feature runs airflow at 50% of cooling CFM, improves IAQ and eliminates stratification.
- Control board LED Lights display operation mode and when dehumidification is activated.
- Dehumidification - cutting dehumidification resistor on variable-speed control board reduces cooling airflow by 10%.
- Choose your own cooling/heating airflow settings, by selecting taps A-D on the variable-speed control board.
- Fine tune your airflow setting by selecting (+) tap to increase airflow by 10% and (-) tap to decrease airflow by 12%.
- Soft start feature runs airflow at 82% of cooling CFM for first 7.5 minutes of operation.
- Time delay- 1 minute blower off delay at the end of a call for cooling.
- Blower door safety switch on all models.
- Dynamically balanced high efficiency three-speed motors for project flexibility.
- Easy to adjust blower speeds for fine tuning customer comfort.
- Electrical connections can be made on top or both sides of cabinet.
- Electric heat kits available factory installed for 2.5 & 5 Kw. Higher Kw heat kits available for field installation.
|Name||ADP BVRMC1637S3P3 - Hydronic Air Handler, Multi-Position, ECM Variable-Speed Motor, R410A, A-Coil, 3 Ton, 120/1/60|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Gemaire Item Number||BVRMC1637S3P3|
|Manufacturer Product Number||BVRMC1637S3P3|
|SKU - PIM Number||1434615344541|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||140.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||26.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||20.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||49.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|GEM - Case Quantity|