This plenum rated electronic condensate sensor can be used in both residential and commercial applications and features a unique internal water detection LED light that illuminates the entire phantom white unit when any condensate overflow is detected.
Patent pending Smart Sensor Technology with time delay circuits provides short cycle protection.
The proprietary design condensate sensors on the AquaGuard AG-1175E, which are protected from false trigger causing debris, can detect as little as 1/16 inch of water in a standard 2 inch metal drain pan. If any condensate overflow is detected, these advanced sensors will automatically shut off the system and activate any attached alarm.
The AquaGuard AG-1175E's low profile design also makes it easy to install directly on the side of a secondary metal drain pan with a single thumbscrew in less than 10 seconds.
- Plenum Rated Electronic Condensate Sensor Ideal for Metal Secondary Drain Pans
- Internal Water Detection LED Light
- 6 Feet of Plenum Rated Wire
- Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
- 5 Amp, 24 Volt AC Solid State Sensor
- Residential and Commercial Applications
- Over 10x More Sensitive Than Our AG-1100+ Model
- Sensors are Protected from False Trigger Causing Debris
- Mounts to Drain Pan in Seconds with Just One Thumbscrew
- US Patents and Patents Pending
- Time Delay / UL 508 Approved