Comparable / Substitute Products
The AquaGuard AG-9300-U is the first universal condensate water sensor developed to be completely compatible with all major manufacturers' mini-split or duct-free systems currently available. The AG-9300-U continuously monitors any condensate overflow in the primary drain pan and automatically shuts off the mini-split or duct-free system and activates an audible alarm when any overflow is detected. The AG-9300-U provides contractors with the flexibility to meet multiple code requirements being enforced in many states today including International Mechanical Code 307.2.3.4, which states "A water-level detection device conforming to UL 508 shall be provided that will shut off the equipment served in the event that the primary drain is blocked. The device shall be installed in the primary drain line, the overflow drain line, or in the equipment- supplied drain pan, located at a point higher than the primary drain line connection and below the overflow rim of such pan."
- Universal Electronic Condensate Drain Sensor for Mini-Split or Duct-Free Systems.
- Completely Compatible with All Major Manufacturers' Mini-Split or Duct-Free
Systems Currently Available.
- Meets International Building Codes.
- Less Expensive Option Compared to a Condensate Pump.
- Can Also be Installed as a Backup System to a Condensate Pump Failure.
- Clean and Professional Internal Installation.
- Audible Alarm.
- Make/Break Delay.
- Automatic Reset.
- Long-Life, Readily Available Lithium Battery Included (Lasts Up To the Life of the
Mini-Split or Duct-Free Unit).
- Eliminates the need for a second, unsightly Drain Pan.
- Quick-and-Easy Installation.
- Low Battery Audible Alert.
- UL 508 Approved.
|Name||AguaGuard 96192 - The AquaGuard AG-9300-U, Universal Condensate Sensor For Ductless Mini-Split systems|
|Gemaire Item Number||96192|
|Manufacturer Product Number||96192|
|SKU - PIM Number||1389111992120|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Trigger||as little as 1/16"|
|Application||Primary Pan of Mini-Split or Duct Free Sytem|
|For Use With||Compatible with all major manufacturers' mini split or ductless mini split systems|
|Functions||Continuously monitors any condensate overflow in the primary drain pan and automatically shuts off the mini split or Ductless mini split system's system and activates an audible alarm when any overflow is detected|
|Load Capacity||1.0 A|
|Size||1.7" x 0.8" x 1.4"|
|Type||Electronic condensate drain sensor|
|GEM - Case Quantity|