American Standard 4A7A6036J1000A - Silver 16, 3 Ton, 17 SEER, R410A Air Conditioner, 208-230V, 1 Phase
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 50 percent on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.*
- Install this as part of a complete system and you may meet the efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit.**
- Keep operating noise to a minimum, even on the hottest days, with this air conditioner system.
- Our home air conditioning systems cool with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- Get more efficient and reliable cooling thanks to the Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor in this air conditioner system.
- We protected the system from the elements with a rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan.
*Potential energy use comparing an 8-SEER system to a 16-SEER high-efficiency system. Actual energy savings will vary.
**Subject to IRS regulations. Consumers should consult a tax professional for advice on tax preparation.
|Name||American Standard 4A7A6036J1000A - Silver 16, 3 Ton, 17 SEER, R410A Air Conditioner, 208-230V, 1 Phase|
|Gemaire Item Number||4A7A6036J1000A|
|Manufacturer Product Number||4A7A6036J1000A|
|SKU - PIM Number||1447441463149|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Full Load Amps||0.77|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||18|
|Maximum Fuse Size||30|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/8 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||13.6|
|Locked Rotor Amps||79|
|Suction Line Fitting||Flare|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Braze|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Sound Level (dBA)||71|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts - 5 Year Outdoor Coil; 10 Year Limited Compressor - 10 Year Limited Parts - 10 Year Limited Outdoor Coil with Registration|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|