1 - M4AC4048C1000A Ameristar™ - Air Conditioner, 4 Ton, 14 SEER, R410A, 208-230/1/60
The M4AC40 is fully charged from the factory. This unit is designed to operate at outdoor ambient temperatures as high as 115 °F. Cooling capacities are matched with air handlers and furnace coils that are AHRI certified. The unit is certified to ETL. Exterior is designed for outdoor application.
Unit casing is constructed of heavy gauge, Galvanized steel and painted with a weather resistant powder paint on all grilles, panels, pre-paint on all other panels. And had 500-hours salt spray tested.
Refrigeration system controls include condenser fan, compressor contactor.
Features include low vibration and noise.
The outdoor coil provides low airflow resistance and efficient heat transfer. The coil is protected on all four sides by grille panels.
1 - M4AH4048A1000A Ameristar - Air Handler, 4 Ton, 14 SEER, R410A
Ameristar M4AH4048A1000A - Air Handler, 4 Ton, 14 SEER, R410A
Your air conditioner or heat pump heats or cools the air, but the air handler works with your outdoor unit to condition and circulate that air throughout your home. Working year-round, it's a key component of your ventilation system. Ameristar™ air handlers' flexible design minimizes the need for invasive customization, providing a proper fit at an affordable price.
- Three fan speeds ensure control over your home's overall comfort
- Multiple airflow designs convert easily to fit available space in the home
- Fully insulated construction minimizes noise
- Removable front panels allow easy maintenance
- Painted, galvanized steel cabinets resists rust
- Dual drainage spouts offer flexibility in installation options
- Auxiliary heaters available in 5kw-20kw
- 10-year registered limited warranty;* 5-year base limited warranty
* Registered Limited Warranty terms are applicable if the products are registered within 60 days of installation. Products can be registered online at ameristarac.com or by phone at 866-554-5611, otherwise Ameristar's Base Limited Warranty terms will apply. Base Limited Warranty terms can be found online at ameristarac.com. Warranties are for residential use only; some restrictions may apply.