1 - M4HP4024B1000A Ameristar™ - Heat Pump, 2 Ton, 14 SEER, R410A, 208-230/1/60
The M4HP40 is fully charged from the factory. This unit is designed to operate at outdoor ambient temperatures as high as 115°F. Cooling capacities are matched with air handlers and furnace coils that are AHRI certified. The unit is certified to ETL. Exterior is designed for outdoor application.
Unit casing is constructed of heavy gauge, Galvanized steel and painted with a weather resistant powder paint on all grilles, panels, pre-paint on all other panels. And had 500-hours salt spray tested.
Refrigeration system controls include condenser fan, compressor contactor, high pressure switch and low pressure switch. The factory installed crankcase heat can protect compress when it stands by.
Features include low vibration and noise.
The outdoor coil provides low airflow resistance and efficient heat transfer. The coil is protected on all four sides by grille panels.
1 - TMM5A0B24M21SA American Standard - Silver Series 24,000 BTU, Air Handler, 208-230/1/60
- Front or bottom return air
- Painted finish on galvanized steel
- Sturdy polycarbonate drain pans
- The TMM5 wall mount air handler is shipped for upflow applications only
- 208/230 VAC operation
- Multi-speed direct drive blower
- Constant torque ECM motor with fan-off time delay programming
- Factory installed R-410a thermal expansion valve
- Stud or wall mounting tabs
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 3/4" NPT primary and secondary drains
- 1 year warranty*
- 10 year warranty registered*
- Optional extended warranty available
* See product warranty documents for complete details.
- 5, 7.5 and 10 kw single phase electric heaters - Circuit breakers are standard on all single phase 5,7.5, and 10 KW heaters