AP Armaflex® Sheet Insulation is the original closed cell, fiber-free elastomeric foam and the world's most recognized brand in flexible mechanical insulation. It is a black flexible elastomeric thermal insulation. It is furnished with a smooth skin on one side which forms the outer exposed insulation surface. The expanded closed-cell structure makes it an efficient insulation. It is manufactured without the use of CFC's, HFC's or HCFC's. All AP Armaflex® products are made with Microban® antimicrobial product protection for added defense against mold on the insulation. It is also effective for reducing HVAC noise.
- Proven: World's first choice for insulating ductwork, large piping, fittings, tanks, vessels and curved or irregular surfaces.
- Mold resistant: Made with Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Indoor Air Quality-friendly: Fiber-free, formaldehyde-free, low VOCs, nonparticulating. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Quiet: Noise blocking and vibration damage
- Durable: No fragile vapor retarder