Tubolit Self-Seal pipe insulation is an easy-to-install and economical thermal solution from Armacell, the makers of Armaflex® and the world's leading supplier of tubular polyethylene insulation. It reduces heat loss on hot-water plumbing and heat gain on cold-water plumbing systems.
Tubolit pipe insulation is a pre-slit, 25/50-rated, dark gray, closed-cell polyolefin/polyethylene thermal insulation. Its easy-to-use pressure-sensitive adhesive closure helps facilitate installation. It is particularly effective for cost-efficient thermal insulation of domestic heating and plumbing lines. It is expanded without the use of CFC's, HFC's or HCFC's.
- Self seal adhesive reduces installation time
- Available in the most frequently specified pipe sizes and thicknesses
- Indoor Air Quality: Low VOC, fiber-free, non-particulating, formaldehyde-free insulation
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- ASTM E 84 25/50 rated
- Reduces plumbing noise
- Resists mold and mildew
- Cost effective
- Domestic hot and cold water lines
- Domestic heating and plumbing line
- Acceptable for use on PEX
- MEA 6-02-M
- ASTM C 1427 Type 1
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Manufactured without CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, or Formaldehyde.
- All Armacell
- Wall Thickness (nominal): 3/8" 1/2", 3/4" and 1" (10, 13, 19 and 25mm)
- Inside Diameter, Tubular Form: 3/8" to 4" IPS ID (10mm to 114mm ID)
- Length of Sections, Tubular Form: 6' (1.83m)