Armaflex WB Finish is a white, water-based latex enamel coating supplied in gallon or quart containers for use over all forms of Armaflex insulations. It provides a clean, moisture-resistant protective finish suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
It provides a clean, moisture-resistant protective finish suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is engineered for greater durability and cold weather flexibility to resist cracking. The water-based formulation allows it to dry without fumes and be cleaned up with soap and water.
Armaflex WB Finish adheres to clean Armaflex surfaces and dries to a pliant coating. Outdoors, its special properties make it exceptionally durable and weather resistant to ultraviolet (UV) and ozone. Armaflex WB Finish requires routine maintenance. Outdoor surfaces should be recoated every 2 to 4 years.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Provides a clean, white, protective finish which guards against UV and ozone damage
- Formulated for cold weather flexibility
- Resistant to cracking
- Water-based latex dries fast without solvent fumes. Cleans up with soap and water.
- Available in white; tinting possible for indoor use only
- Required for outdoor Armaflex applications exposed to UV or weather
- Indoor applications where white protective finish is desire
- Up to 400 sq. ft. (37 sq. m.) per gallon per single brush coat, depending on temperature and location
- Four hours minimum for application of second coat
- Quart or gallon containers
- Not flammable; water-based