1104RB is a solvent cement designed specifically for use in joining all types of PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) pipe and fittings with interference fit through 4" diameter (Sch. 40). It is a fast setting, high strength PVC Cement.
1104RB meets 'LOW-VOC' emission limit, as outlined by SCAQMD 1168/316A to qualify for LEED credits covered under LLED-NC 2.2: Credit 4.1. This product emits less than 510 g/L.
- 1104RB is a regular bodied, fast setting PVC cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 4" diameter with interference fit (except Sch. 80).
- Meets Low-VOC emission limit as outlined by South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A and BAAQMD Method 40.
- Compliant with LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this Low-VOC product , can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System - Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, the Uniform Plumbing Code, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications (pw-G-dwv-sw) and NSF/ANSI Standard 372 'lead free'.
- Specially formulated for plumbing, irrigation, pool & spa, conduit, sewer, drain, waste and vent piping systems.
|Name||Arrow 1104RB-4 - Regular PVC Cement, 1/4 Pint|
|Gemaire Item Number||670008A|
|Manufacturer Product Number||1104RB-4|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405423297828|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.3 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||2.2 Inches (in)|
|Width||2.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||3.3 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Flash Point||-4° F (closed cup)|
|Shelf Life||3 Year Minimum|
|Application||1104RB is formulated for use on piping systems for potable water, DWV (drain, waste, vent), electrical conduit, irrigation and sewer / drain applications.|
|Approvals||NSF, U.P. Code|
|For Use With||PVC pipe and fittings through 4" (except Sch. 80)|
|Standards||NSF, ASTM D2564, Low-VOC|
|Type||PVC Regular Bodied Fast Setting Cement|
|GEM - Case Quantity|