1104RB meets 'LOW-VOC' emission limit, as outlined by SCAQMD 1168/316A to qualify for LEED credits covered under LLED-NC 2.2: Credit 4.1. This product emits less than 510 g/L.
- 1104RB is a regular bodied, fast setting PVC cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 4" diameter with interference fit (except Sch. 80).
- Meets Low-VOC emission limit as outlined by South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A and BAAQMD Method 40.
- Compliant with LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this Low-VOC product , can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System - Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, the Uniform Plumbing Code, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications (pw-G-dwv-sw) and NSF/ANSI Standard 372 'lead free'.
- Specially formulated for plumbing, irrigation, pool & spa, conduit, sewer, drain, waste and vent piping systems.