1132 is a blue, medium bodied, very fast setting solvent cement designed specifically for use in joining all types of PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) pipe and fittings with interference fit through 6" diameter (Sch. 40) and 4" diameter (Sch. 80). It is recommended for use in wet conditions and/or where quick pressurization is desired. 1132 can be used without primer where local codes permit. 1132 meets 'LOW-VOC' requirements, as outlined by SCAQMD 1168/316A.
- 1132 is a medium bodied, EXTREMELY fast setting PVC cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter with interference fit; Schedule 80 through 4" diameter.
- Meets Low-VOC emission limit as outlined by South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A and BAAQMD Method 40.
- Compliant with LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this Low-VOC product , can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System - Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, the Uniform Plumbing Code, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications (pw-G-dwv-sw) and NSF/ANSI Standard 372 'lead free'.
- Premium PVC cement specifically formulated to cure extremely fast in wet conditions and/or where quick pressurization of piping system is required. Suitable for use on rigid and flex PVC piping systems.
|Name||Arrow 1132-4 - Extremely Fast Set PVC Cement, Blue, 1/4 Pint|
|Gemaire Item Number||1132-4|
|Manufacturer Product Number||1132-4|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405423297743|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.3 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||2.2 Inches (in)|
|Width||2.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||3.3 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Flash Point||-20 °C / -4 °F|
|Shelf Life||3 Year Minimum|
|Application||1132 is formulated for use on piping systems for potable water, DWV (drain, waste, vent), electrical conduit, ENT, irrigation, well casing and sewer / drain applications.|
|Approvals||NSF, U.P. Code|
|For Use With||PVC pipe and fittings through 6" (Sch. 80 thru 4")|
|Standards||NSF, ASTM D2564, Low-VOC|
|Type||PVC Medium Bodied Extremely Fast Setting Cement|
|GEM - Case Quantity|