FCB Series Ceiling Mount Electric Heat DX Cool Air Handlers Standard Features:
- APPLICATION VERSATILITY - Built in mounting tabs for ceiling or furrdown mounting. Louvered ceiling access panel has separate frame that attaches to ceiling joists. Solid access panel available for use with end return installations. Can be AHRI matched with most brands of air conditioners or heat pumps.
- CABINET - Sturdy, fully insulated galvanized steel cabinet with painted front panels.
- ELECTRICAL CONTROLS - Units available with either circuit breakers or terminal blocks. Controls easily accessible from the front for easy service. Fan time delay relay standard for increased efficiency. Electrical connections can be made from the top, left, or right.
- ELECTRIC HEATERS - Models with electric heat include sequencers and temperature limit switches for safe, efficient operation.
- BLOWER - Direct drive multi-speed blowers circulate air quietly and efficiently. 2-speed motors allow for precise air volume selection. Motor speeds can be easily selected via motor terminals. Blowers mounted on rails so they can be easily removed for service.
- DX COIL - High efficiency rifled copper tubes/enhanced aluminum fins provide maximum heat transfer. All coils immersion tested at 500 psi then nitrogen pressurized and factory sealed for maximum reliability. Liquid-line Schrader allows pre-installation pressure testing. Available with either orifice or TXV metering device. Field-installable bolt-on TXVs are also available. Primary & secondary condensate drain. All drain connections are 3/4" MPT. Access door allows for coil cleaning. Certified for use with either R22 or R410a.
|Name||Aspen FCB05 18-004 - Mfg. - 1 1/2 Ton Cased Ceiling Mount Air Handler, 5KW, 240V|
|Gemaire Item Number||FCB0518|
|Manufacturer Product Number||FCB05 18-004|
|SKU - PIM Number||1394543529105|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||100.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||57.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||22.4 Inches (in)|
|Height||11.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||25|
|Blower Motor HP||1/5 HP|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Limited|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|