Atco 4" x 25' 3-Ply Uninsulated Air Connector
- Atco's UPC #050 is a UL 181 Class 1 Air Connector which meets the requirements of NFPA (90A & 90B). UPC #050 is manufactured with a tough triple ply duct wall construction. 25' lengths, which can be easily cut to desired length, are compressed and packed in small, easy to store cartons.
- The UPC #050 is air-tight and is designed for low to medium operating pressures in HVAC systems.
- A triple lamination of tough metallized polyester, aluminum foil and polyester encapsulates a steel wire helix and forms the air-tight uninsulated flexible duct of Atco's #050.
- Durable Metallized Polyester, Aluminum Foil, and Polyester
- Laminate Construction, Tear and puncture resistant, Low maintenance, Flexible and Maintains Shape
- Easily handled and installed, Low labor cost, Air-tight and Energy efficient
- Encapsulated Wire Helix, No unraveling when cut to length, Quick installation and Smooth Inner Core
- Low friction loss, Low operating cost, Lightweight Compact Carton and Reduces warehouse and job site handling costs.
|Name||ATCO Rubber 05102504 - 4" x 25' 3-Ply Uninsulated Air Connector|
|Gemaire Item Number||05102504|
|Manufacturer Product Number||05102504|
|SKU - PIM Number||1375441725688|
|Unit of Measure||FOOT|
|Weight||2.1 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||10.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||10.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||10.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Core Material||Polyester/Wire Helix Core|
|Features||Durable, Flexible, Air-Tight, Smooth Inner Core, Lightweight|
|Fire Rating||Flame Spread: Less than 25, Smoke Developed: Less than 50|
|Maximum Air Flow||5000 FPM|
|Maximum Pressure||10" WG|
|Maximum Temperature||180°F (82.2°C)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to 180°F (-28.8°C to 82.2°C)|
|Pressure Rating||6" w.g. pos., all dia., 3/4" w.g., all dia.|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year|
|Compliance||UL 181, NFPA 90A & 90B, SBCC, BOCA, Cities of Chicago, New York, County of Dade (Florida).|
|GEM - Case Quantity|