Designed to activate an auxiliary device when an alarm is initiated. The RM4 Relay is intended for use with BRK and First Alert Smoke, Heat and Carbon Monoxide Alarms. The relay contacts will activate whenever any interconnected alarm sounds. The relay contacts will automatically deactivate a few seconds after the alarm stops sounding. The RM4 may be wired next to an AC alarm or from a remote location. This relay must be installed in a junction box.
- Works with BRK Smoke and Heat Alarms and Smart interconnect BRK CO alarms.
- 120-volt AC-powered.
- Form-C contacts that switch between normally open and closed contacts
- Maximum contact rating:120-volt AC and 30-volt DC; Resistive-15 amps; Motor-1/3 horsepower.
- Meets UL Standards: UL217, UL2034 and UL539 for accessories.
- Meets ULC Standards: ULC S-531, CSA6.19 and ULC S-530 for accessories.
- 10-Years Limited Warranty.
Interconnects smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and heat alarms with:
- Door Closers
- Exit Signals
- Escape Lights
- Exhaust Fans
- Other Auxiliary Devices.
|Name||BRK RM4 - 120V AC Smart Relay - Control auxilliary devices using the interconnect signal from smokes, CO's and heat alarms.|
|Gemaire Item Number||RM4|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RM4|
|SKU - PIM Number||1417375405792|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||6.2 Inches (in)|
|Width||1.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||5.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Contact Rating||120 VAC, 30 VDC|
|Interconnection Capability||Lights, Bells, Door Closers, Sirens, Exit Signals, Escape Lights, Exhaust Fans, Other Auxiliary Devices|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|