The BRK Cat. No. SA350B (model 0827) is a battery operated, lithium power cell single station smoke alarm specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 101. This alarm complies with UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72, HUD, FHA and other agencies that model their codes after the above agencies. It meets building codes where tamperproof 10-year sealed lithium battery operated smoke alarms are required.
BRK SA350B features:
- Dual ionization smoke sensing chamber
- 85 dB horn
- Sealed 10-year lithium power cell power supply that is permanently installed.
- Single button for test/silence and a red LED that blinks to indicate unit is receiving power.
- The tamperproof design will not allow the power cell to be removed.
- The low power warning indicator will cause the alarm to "chirp" when it reaches the end of its service life and needs to be replaced. Upon end of life, the unit meets UL requirements for disabling the alarm and non-reinstallation of unit to mounting bracket.
- Designed for surface mounting, the SA350B includes mounting anchors and screws. Includes a gasketless base for easy installation and a new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- 10-Years Limited Warranty