BUILT TO LAST, EASY TO INSTALL AND SERVICE:
- One-piece, standard efficiency electric cooling with a low profile, prewired, tested, and charged at the factory.
- Field convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow on all models. No special kit required on 036 - 150 models. Field accessory supply duct kit required for 180 size model only.
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots.
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection.
- Fully insulated cabinet.
- Single-stage or two stage cooling capacity control.
- Single or dual scroll compressor with internal line-break overload protection.
- All units have high and low pressure switches.
- Two inch disposable fiberglass type return air filters in dedicated rack with tool-less filter access door.
- Refrigerant circuits contain a liquid line filter drier to trap dirt and moisture.
- Indoor and outdoor coils constructed of aluminum fins mechanically bonded to seamless copper tubes
- Newly-designed indoor refrigerant header for easier maintenance and replacement.
- Exclusive non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain.
- Belt drive evaporator-fan motor and pulley combinations available to meet any application.
- Access panels with easy grip handles provide quick and easy access to the blower and blower motor, control box, and compressor.
- "No-strip" screw system has superior holding power and guides screws into position while preventing the screw from stripping the unit's metal.
- Newly designed terminal board facilitates simple safety circuit troubleshooting and simplified control box arrangement.
- Outdoor temperature cooling operation range up to 115°F (46°C) and down to 40°F ( 4°C ) using winter start kit.
- Fixed orifice metering devices on all models to precisely control refrigerant flow.
- Large, laminated control wiring and power wiring drawings are affixed to unit to make troubleshooting easy.
- Standard, medium and high static fan motor options available.
- Capable of thru-the-base or thru-the-curb electrical routing.
- Single point electrical connections.
|Name||Comfortmaker RAS120H0CA0AAA - 10 Ton, 11.3 EER, R410A Packaged Rooftop, 208-230V, 3 Phase, Medium Static Motor|
|Gemaire Item Number||RAS120H0CA0AAA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RAS120H0CA0AAA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1416571789173|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||50|
|Maximum Fuse Size||60|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||15.9|
|Rated Load Amps||15.6|
|Locked Rotor Amps||110|
|Sound Level (dBA)||82|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Limited Compressor - 1 Year Limited Parts - 5 Year Limited Electric Heater Parts|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|