The Aruba 4 Series (AWR) residential, cast iron, hot water boiler is a fully-packaged, installer-ready product. The rear draft diverter provides a low profile design that allows for closet applications on AWR models through the AWR210. This atmospheric, gas-fired boiler is for use with a conventional chimney fueled with natural or LP gas. The Aruba 4 features a standardized Honeywell Intermittent Ignition System.
The Aruba 4 comes with an Integrated Boiler Control with temperature control, relay, and ignition functions in a single module. This includes an additional circulator output for a second heating zone or an indirect water heater like the Mega-Stor. All controls are located inside the front vestibule, creating a clean look and space efficient design. With the controls located in the front of the boiler and supply/return tappings on both the left and right side, the Aruba 4 has flexible installation options to fit most locations.
AWR Series - Aruba 4 Features:
- Cast iron heat exchanger.
- Boiler easily field convertible to left side piping.
- Built-in rear draft diverter to fit low spaces
- Controls located inside the jacket and easily accessible from front of boiler.
- Eight sizes from 38 to 280 MBH.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Available with natural or LP gas.
- Designed for installation on combustible floors.
- Stack Damper; Rollout Switch; Blocked Vent Switch; ASME relief valve (30 PSI).
- Stainless steel burners.
|Name||Crown Boiler AWR105ENST2PSU - Aruba 4, Gas-Fired Hot Water Boiler, 105K BTU, 82.9% AFUE, IBC Control, Natural Gas|
|Gemaire Item Number||AWR-105-EN|
|Manufacturer Product Number||AWR105ENST2PSU|
|SKU - PIM Number||1369225580958|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||334.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||31.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||15.4 Inches (in)|
|Height||39.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas, U.S. and Candian Standard Furnace|
|Warranty Offered||Limited Lifetime|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|