The TWZ series boiler is a cast iron oil-fired water boiler designed for use in closed forced circulation heating systems. This boiler must be vented by natural draft into a lined masonry or metal chimney, or Type L vent. An adequate supply of air for combustion, ventilation and dilution of flue gases must be available in the boiler room. An optional tank-less heater is available to generate domestic hot water.
- ENERGY STAR® rated with efficiencies up to 86.1%.
- Rugged wet base, cast iron heat exchanger.
- Cast iron swing-open burner door for easy service.
- Optional front-mounted tank-less coil for domestic hot water supply.
- Available in "Shorty" Pac version with burner and controls packaged separately for easy delivery.
- Choice of three oil burners: Beckett, Riello, Carlin.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
|Name||Crown Boiler TWZ125ROTT3PSU - Tobago Oil-Fired Hot Water Boiler, Riello Burner, 1.25GPH, 85.1% AFUE, 4 Sections, With Coil|
|Gemaire Item Number||TWZ125ROTWC|
|Manufacturer Product Number||TWZ125ROTT3PSU|
|SKU - PIM Number||1407439691965|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Composition||Cast iron & steel|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|