- 1 - EcoTemp WCH848604MKA1 - Monarch 4 - 5 Ton 18 SEER Heat Pump Condenser, Variable-Speed Technology, 208-230/1/60, R410A
- 1 - EcoTemp WATPM484A1 - 4 Ton Multiposition, ECM Motor, TXV, Copper Tube, Aluminum Fin Evaporator Coil, R410A
- 1 - Warren MEHK15S - Heater Kit 15KW, 1 Phase, 240 Volt, Single Point Power Connection, Monarch Series, WATPM, Air Handler
- 1 - JMF 061408500 - Plain End Line Set with Straight End Suction Line, 3/8" X 7/8" X 1/2" X 50'
- 1 - Trion 84-25175-05 - Disconnect Switch - 60A Non-Fused Metal Top Open
- 1 - TradePro TP-WHIP-1/2X6NM - Whip, Non-Metallic Connector, 1/2" x 6'
- 1 - DiversiTech EL3232-3 - E Lite Plastic Equipment Pad 32" X 32" X 3"
- 1 - Honeywell TH3210D1004 - PRO 3000 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat 2H/1C
"Service Training Video
Questions & Answers
Q: How many stages of cooling does the compressor operate at?
A: The EcoTemp Monarch series uses inverter technology to its fullest extent and can operate at anywhere from 25% to 110% of the rated capacity.
Q: Does the unit need a special thermostat?
A: The short answer is NO and that is actually one of the features in this unit. Almost any thermostat will control it. The minimum thermostat requirements are to have 1 stage heat, 1 stage cool and a “B” terminal (or O/B switch) to control the reversing valve. This gives your homeowner the choice of thermostat and technology to suit their preference.
Q:What type of compressor is in the unit?
A:The Monarch series units use a Mitsubishi Twin Rotary Inverter Drive Compressor. This provides high efficiency with precise control and industry leading reliability.
Q: Why does it only come with a 5 year warranty?
A: We believe that the consumer should have the choices. A longer factory warranty would increase the initial unit cost taking away your choice. By offering a standard five year warranty with an optional 10 year warranty contract (for a nominal fee) the consumer decides if the extra warranty is something they want.