- 1 1/2 Ton
- 2 Ton
- 2 1/2 Ton
- 3 Ton
- 3 1/2 Ton
- 4 Ton
- 5 Ton
Bundle Includes One of Each:
- WCH824364MKA1 2 - 3 Ton Condenser
- WCH848604MKA1 4- 5 Ton Condenser
- WATPM244A1 2 Ton Air Handler
- WATPM364A1 3 Ton Air Handler
- WATPM484A1 4 Ton Air Handler
- WATPM604A1 5 Ton Air Handler
- R410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Load 25%-110%
- Intelligent oil return technology
- Inverter Driven Rotary Compressor
- Crankcase Heater Standard
- Compressor Sound Blanket
- Multiple System Protection:
- High Pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Compressor Liquid return protection
- Compressor high or low compression ratio protection
- Compressor high temperature Protection
- High / Low voltage Protection and Over Current Protection
- IPM and electronic control board high temperature protection
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor.
- Factory Installed TXV metering.
- Multi-position Installation - upflow or horizontal right standard; Field convertible to horizontal left or downflow.
- Multiple electrical entry locations.
- Field Installed heater kits available as an accessory.
- Dual front panel design for ease of maintenance.
- Blower and coil easy slide out design for ease of maintenance.
- Fully-insulated cabinet design.
- Horizontal and vertical condensate drain pans standard.
- Condensate drain pan is polymer with UVC inhibitor.
- Primary and secondary condensate drain fittings.
- Integrated filter rack with tool-less door access.
- AHRI and ETL Listed
- 5 Year Parts Limited Warranty
"Service Training Video
Questions & Answers
Q: How many stages of cooling does the compressor operate at?
A: The EcoTemp Monarch series uses inverter technology to its fullest extent and can operate at anywhere from 25% to 110% of the rated capacity.
Q: Does the unit need a special thermostat?
A: The short answer is NO and that is actually one of the features in this unit. Almost any thermostat will control it. The minimum thermostat requirements are to have 1 stage heat, 1 stage cool and a “B” terminal (or O/B switch) to control the reversing valve. This gives your homeowner the choice of thermostat and technology to suit their preference.
Q:What type of compressor is in the unit?
A:The Monarch series units use a Mitsubishi Twin Rotary Inverter Drive Compressor. This provides high efficiency with precise control and industry leading reliability.
Q: Why does it only come with a 5 year warranty?
A: We believe that the consumer should have the choices. A longer factory warranty would increase the initial unit cost taking away your choice. By offering a standard five year warranty with an optional 10 year warranty contract (for a nominal fee) the consumer decides if the extra warranty is something they want.