Cased Horizontal Evaporator Coil, Features include:
- Tin-coated Models - WTNH models have tin-coated copper evaporator coils. These coils are built with special hairpins which are tin-coated to resist both general pitting corrosion and excessive. Formicary Corrosion (indoor corrosion, an industry phenomenon).
- Water Management - Coils are designed to avoid water blow-off into the ducts by directing condensate away from the fins and into the drain pan.
- Durable Condensate Pan - Coils are equipped with a corrosion-resistant condensate drain pan designed with a slope to help ensure proper drainage, improved moisture removal, and home comfort.
- Compact Design - Unique design for either horizontal-right or horizontal-left furnace fit up. The coil is ideally suited for either attic or crawl space installation.
- Brass Inserts - Every condensate pan features two 3/4 " female threaded brass insert connections. The unique brass inserts provide for a leak-free condensate line connection to prevent water damage.
- Refrigerant Connections - Coils are provided with sweat-connections for leak-free operation.
- Burst Pressures - Coils meet or exceed burst pressure of 2100 psi.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) - All coils have refrigerant-specific factory-installed TXVs.
- - 5 year parts (with an additional 5 years parts if properly registered) limited warranty to the original purchaser only for owner-occupied dwellings - see warranty certificate for details
|Name||EcoTemp WENH482CA - 4 Ton, R-22, Cased Horizontal Type N Evaporator Coil, Plain Copper|
|Gemaire Item Number||WENH482CA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||WENH482CA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1399041956622|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Suction Line Fitting||7/8"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|GEM - Case Quantity|