- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads and single-phasing when sized properly.
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination).
- Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high performance short-circuit and overload protection.
- The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold on inrush current which is five times greater than the amp rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds.
Catalog Symbol: ECNR
Dual-Element, Time-Delay - 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% rated current
- Volts: 250Vac (or less), 125Vdc (110-200A), 250Vdc (225-600A)
- Amps: 70 to 600A
- IR: 200kA RMS Sym.