higher pressure, non-overloading characteristics of backward curved impellers. Fan motors are capable of operating in air stream temperatures up to 140°F. Motor bearings are a
permanently sealed, self lubricating ball type. The square design provides a larger discharge area than tubular centrifugal or vane axial fans, so outlet velocitites are reduced for quieter operation. 100% speed controllable through voltage reduction allowing for on-demand ventilation or precision balancing of systems.
Total control for optimum results: System balancing is achieved by measuring the system flow or pressure and adjusting the fan performance by "dialing in" or setting the fan speed using inexpensive solid state speed controls. Direct drive eliminates the need for continuous belt alignment, tension adjustment and ongoing maintenance.
All FSD Series fans utilize our unique external rotor motors. The motor's enclosed design allows the fan to operate in high moisture, lint and dust laden air. The motors are a permanent
split capacitor type, with automatic reset thermal overload protection and sealed ball bearings. These features ensure long life and maintenance free operation. All motors and impellers are designed as one integral unit, allowing for excellent motor heat dissipation, even at a low RPM.
- Lightweight square design provides a larger discharge area and quieter operation
- Straight-through airflow design allows easy installation; no installation extras required. Can be mounted at any angle, anywhere along ductwork
- Galvanized steel housing
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- 100% speed controllable
- Airflow up to 6993 CFM
- 18" to 26" square duct dimensions
- External rotor motor
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Excellent heat dissipation, ensuring long motor life
- Terminal box with pre-wired electrical strip
- Mixed flow impeller design incorporates high flow with higher pressure, non-overloading characteristics and automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Suitable for airstream temperatures of up to 140° F
- UL Listed
- Three-year warranty