The new SC400 series clamp meters are designed for HVACR service. Take measurements with one hand using the single test lead holder for added safety. Test leads come with removable gold plated tips to connect with Fieldpiece accessory heads. The SC400 series clamp meters are built to withstand the rigors of HVACR with high impact plastic and a display you can read in hot or cold environments. Move from a cold freezer to a hot roof top and get accurate temperature measurements that lesser thermometers can not measure properly.
- Hang clamp meter to any metallic surface with the redesigned heavy-duty magnet and keep your hands free to do more (SC440 only).
- See both voltage and amperage readings at the same time on the dual LCD display, even in low light conditions using the bright blue backlight (backlight SC440 only).
- Take more accurate VAC and AAC readings on VFDs with True RMS sensing technology (SC440 only).
- Measure the starting amp draw of a compressor with Inrush current feature (SC440 only).
- Find the wire you want to test with the automatic clamp jaw light (SC440 only).
|Name||Fieldpiece SC440 - Essential Clamp Meter with True RMS and Magnetic Strap|
|Gemaire Item Number||SC440|
|Manufacturer Product Number||SC440|
|SKU - PIM Number||1399041979149|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||1.4 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||3.2 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.8 Inches (in)|
|Height||11.4 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|Voltage Accuracy||±(2.0% + 10) 50-60Hz|
|Voltage Range||500mV, 5V, 50V, 500V, 600V|
|Maximum AC Voltage||600 VAC|
|Maximum DC Voltage||600 VDC|
|Capacitance Range||500 Ohm, 5k Ohm, 50k Ohm, 500k Ohm, 5M Ohm, 50M Ohm|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Display||5000 count dual display|
|Includes||ADLS2 Deluxe Silicone Lead Set with Gold Plated Tips and Removable Sheath, ATB1 Wrap Tab Type K Thermocouple, Velcro Strap, 9V Battery, ANC12 Padded Case|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Temperature Range||-30°F to 932°F (-34.4°C to 500°C)|
|Warranty Offered||This meter is warranted against defects in|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Capacitor MFD µF||400|
|GEM - Case Quantity|