The SCM4 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector has a very fast reaction time, and measures CO in parts per million (ppm). Its electrochemical sensor is fast enough for walk-around tests. Features and benefits include: Field-replaceable CO sensor; Advanced three-pin sensor measures 0 to 1000 ppm CO; Calibrate / Zero SCM4 to ambient quickly with the ZERO button; Audio and visual alarms w/mute; Bright-blue, backlit dual-display with MAX and real-time measurements displayed; Magnetic hanger for hands-free operation; Auto Power-Off (APO).
The SCM4 Carbon Monoxide Detector (CO Detector) offers several features and benefits to field technicians:
- Field-replaceable CO sensor - Easy to install - Lasts approximately two years - Comes pre-calibrated.
- Fast electrochemical sensor helps you find CO sources like cracked heat exchangers or breached flue stacks.
- Calibrate to ambient quickly with ZERO button.
- Audio and visual alarms (with MUTE function).
- Alarm rate increases as carbon monoxide concentration increases.
- MAX hold to help you zero in on the source.
- Bright-blue backlit dual-display to test in dark crawl spaces.
- Magnetic hanger for hands free testing.
- Auto Power Off (APO) to save battery life (easy to disable).
- Battery check with % of battery life left displayed.
|Name||Fieldpiece SCM4 - Standalone Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector|
|Gemaire Item Number||SCM4|
|Manufacturer Product Number||SCM4|
|SKU - PIM Number||1410349363578|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.5 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||2.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||6.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||9.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range||0 to 1000 ppm; 0 to 2000 ppm (less than 5 minute exposure time) Initial Acc|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Accuracy||73°F±9°F, <75% R.H. ,0-15ppm ±5% reading ±1 ppm after zeroing, 16-35ppm ±5% reading ±2 ppm after zeroing, 36-1000ppm ±5% reading ±5ppm after zeroing|
|Recommended Calibration Cycle||To zero, hold the ZERO button for one second or until “ZERO” is displayed. (Note: For safety reasons the SCM4 will not zero if reading is above 5ppm.)|
|Maximum Working Temperature||122°F (50°C)|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Warm-up Time||10 Seconds|
|Warranty Offered||Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.|
|GEM - Case Quantity|