The VT02 is the original visual IR thermometer that includes a digital camera with a thermal heat map overlay, hot and cold markers, and the ability to document your work and create reports.
- Measure with confidence - Because traditional infrared thermometers only measure an average area, it is often impossible to accurately identify what you are actually measuring; with the Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer you get the visual image of exactly what you are measuring.
- Detect issues instantaneously - Lose the pen, paper, and clipboard, the Fluke VT02 saves a blended infrared and visual image with every image capture instantly! In one blended picture your customers get the complete picture and can compare readings from different dates which saves them valuable time and ultimately money. The Fluke VT02 has a NEAR/FAR feature that is not available on other products. The NEAR/FAR is exclusive to Fluke Visual IR Thermometers and allows the user to take simultaneous visual images with the thermal heat map images that are accurately aligned close in, 23 cm (9 in), with the NEAR feature, as well as beyond with the FAR feature. No other product can boast this NEAR visual and thermal heat map alignment feature that allows you to get close-in and document the exact location of the issue.
- Pinpoint with hot and cold markers - Quick and easy detection with hot and cold trackers allow you to pinpoint the temperature source. When you see a hot or cold spot, you can save the image with the temperature reading and pinpoint the exact location using the blending between full thermal to full visual.
- Document problems with SmartView® software - a brilliant way to sell yourself - Producing a professional report with SmartView® Software is just as powerful as the VT02 tool itself. Your customers will be able to communicate the issues that they've detected or document repairs that have been fixed.
- Troubleshoot efficiently - The greatest technological advancement may be how Fluke has made it so simple to capture and blend images. Compact and intuitive, the Fluke VT02's point & shoot focus free design starts finding problems right out of the box with little to no training required. Expand diagnostic services with the Visual Infrared Thermometer. The first to find the problem is oftentimes the first in line to fix the problem. Telling someone they have a problem is not nearly as convincing as proving your point with a visual image blended with a thermal heat map. With the striking affordability of the VT02, your clients can add a high margin service and move from buying one thermal imager for their company to a business expanding tool for each associate.
|Name||Fluke 4253599 - Visual IR Thermometer, Pocket size infrared detection with hot and cold spot markers|
|Gemaire Item Number||VT02|
|Manufacturer Product Number||4253599|
|SKU - PIM Number||1410348894524|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||2.4 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||2.2 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||8.3 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||GBR|
|GEM - Case Quantity|