Frigidaire FG7S (C and L Series), Induced Draft - 92.1 AFUE, Condensing Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnaces. The high efficiency Upflow gas furnace may be installed free standing in a utility room, basement, or enclosed in an alcove or closet. Upflow/Horizontal units come ready for Upflow or horizontal applications. The extended flush jacket provides a pleasing "appliance appearance." Design certified by CSA for application in Canada and the United States.
- 100% fired and tested: All units and each component are tested on the manufacturing line.
- Best packaging in the industry: Unique corner post design assures product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
- 30 second blower delay: At start-up assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds).
- 30 second post purge: Increases life of heat exchanger.
- Hot surface igniter: Innovative application of a silicon nitride appliance type igniter. Utilizes proven Smartlite® technology.
- Color coded wire harness: Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
- Flexible category IV venting system: May be vertically or horizontally vented using either a one-pipe or two-pipe system for maximum flexibility in installation.
- High Static Blowers: All models equipped with high static blowers.
- Low Boy Height: Easy to apply in low ceiling applications, works well with taller high SEER coils, easier to handle and install.
- Tubular primary heat exchanger: Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger and stainless steel secondary heat exchanger assures a long life.
- 90 second fixed cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR): Increases cooling performance when matched with a Nortek coil.
- High efficiency blower kits: Maximize efficiencies. On select units, a SEER improvement of up to 1 point is realized.
- Multi-speed direct drive blower: Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. Switches on PCB, provide ultra easy motor speed selection.
- LP convertible: Simple burner orifice and regulator spring change for ease of convertibility.
- Diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting without counting flashes: Dedicated light for flame signal strength and 2 lights in combination to indicate all other fault codes with easy to recognize states without counting flashes.
- Incorporates integrated control board: With connections for electronic air cleaner and humidifier.
- Two piece door design: Enhances furnace appearance and uses captured screws to prevent losing door screws.
- Blower Compartment: Sealed door to reduce air leakage and insulated for ultra quiet operation.
- Sealed vestibule: Reduces burner and indoor sound levels.
|Name||Frigidaire 904643F - FG7SC 090D-35C - 92% AFUE, 90K BTU, Single Stage, Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace|
|Gemaire Item Number||FG7SC090D35C|
|Manufacturer Product Number||904643F|
|SKU - PIM Number||1383140695863|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||135.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||28.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||21.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||34.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Air Flow||Upflow / Horizontal|
|Full Load Amps||13.75|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Blower Motor HP||1 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||13.75|
|Motor HP||1 HP|
|Certifications||AHRI, Nate, CSA|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Thermal Efficiency||92.1 %|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Parts - 10 Year Quality Pledge Unit Replacement if Heat Exchanger Fails within First 10 Year of Operation, to the Original Owner (with Timely Registration)|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|