Frigidaire ET4BD Series, R-410A High Efficiency Heat Pump, 13 SEER feature:
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel: With a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Low Pressure Switch: Loss of charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto reset prevents nuisance service visits.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Fixed Orifice: Integrated in liquid line service valve for easy change-out.
|Name||Frigidaire 918547E - ET4BD- 060K - 5 Ton 13 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump, R410A|
|Gemaire Item Number||ET4BD060K|
|Manufacturer Product Number||918547E|
|SKU - PIM Number||1383140696443|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||275.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||32.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||32.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||44.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Full Load Amps||27.7|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||34.3|
|Maximum Fuse Size||60|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||26.2|
|Locked Rotor Amps||134|
|Suction Line Fitting||1 1/8"|
|Suction Line Size||1 1/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Sound Level (dBA)||79|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Parts - 1 Year Conditional Quality Pledge|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|