Frigidaire S4BE Series, R-410A High Efficiency Air Conditioner, 14 SEER. The FS4BE Series now offers the choice of an air conditioner that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The FS4BE Series of air conditioners offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling equipment.
- R-410A Refrigerant - Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel - with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils - Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor - A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade - Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Louvered Condenser Guard - Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly - Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch - Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier - Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice - Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access - Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Composite Base Pan - Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
|Name||Frigidaire 919592F - FS4BE-024K - Ton 14 SEER High Efficiency Air Conditioner, R410A|
|Gemaire Item Number||FS4BE024K|
|Manufacturer Product Number||919592F|
|SKU - PIM Number||1383140698897|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Full Load Amps||9.9|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||12.1|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/8 HP|
|Suction Line Size||3/4"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Parts - 10 Year Conditional Unit Replacement|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|