The Q5 Series single packaged heat pumps are high efficiency self contained cooling and heating units that can be installed on a slab. Units are ETL and ETLc listed.
Features and Benefits:
- State-of-the-art Copeland Scroll compressor: Is standard equipment.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly.
- Designed using galvanized steel: With a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Both indoor and outdoor coils: Are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- The service valves are easily accessible: And simplify servicing of the refrigeration system.
- A wire coil guard and mesh hail guard that will never rust: Protects the coil from being damaged by balls, lawnmowers, hail, etc.
- Designed to make servicing easier: For the contractor, access panels are provided to all major components and the compressor.
- 0" clearance: To combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
- Easy access: To evaporator for cleaning and general maintenance.
- Drain trap: Design optimizes drainage capabilities.
- Easy to install: Electric heat strip provides up to 20 kw of heat output.
- Compact footprint and profile: Make the Q5 Series easy to install and transport.
- Outdoor thermostat: Is standard equipment on all heat pumps.
- High and low pressure switches: Added compressor protection.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures
- Time / Temperature Defrost: A reliable, industry standard control offers various time settings to meet any type climate.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.