Frigidaire FT4BG Series, iQ Drive, R-410A, Ultra High Efficiency Heat Pump, 22 SEER. The iQ Drive® heat pump system features modulating compressor technology and variable speed indoor and outdoor fan motors. This system is controlled from a two stage cooling and heating heat pump thermostat. The system has the capability of adding up to 18% of additional cooling/heating above the rated capacity. The B6VMAX air handler has de-humidification capabilities from the thermostat or duct mounted humidistat.
- iQ Drive: Inverter driven Samsung rotary compressor provides five capacities in modulating operation from a two stage thermostat.
- Interface control board: Two digit LED provides system operation, status and diagnostic troubleshooting information. Utilizes a Nortek: patented capacity control algorithm to select the optimum system capacity level. System Protection: Internal controls monitor system operation to protect the inverter drive and compressor. Cooling operating temperature range: 50 °F to 125 °F. Locks out heat pump heating: below 0 °F. Adaptive demand defrost: Provides additional energy savings in heating by defrosting only when necessary. Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Compressor and Component Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, hinge access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor.
- High Efficiency with the low Sound Levels: Up to 19 SEER with sound ratings of 59-73 depending upon operating conditions.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: Engineered to significantly reduce unwanted compressor noise.
- Variable Speed Condenser Motor and Swept-Wing Fan Blade: A heavy duty brushless DC motor for long lasting reliability and engineered to provide quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Common Suction Service Port: This port allows the contractor to read the suction pressure in all modes of operation without removing any panels, saving time and increasing serviceability.
- Discharge muffler: Reduces compressor noise and vibration.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Low Pressure Switch: Protects against loss of system refrigerant charge.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, and increase durability and reliability.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite pan is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Designed using galvanized steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
|Name||Frigidaire 921223F - FT4BG-060K - 5 Ton 18 SEER Ultra High Efficiency iQ Inverter Heat Pump, R410A|
|Gemaire Item Number||FT4BG060K|
|Manufacturer Product Number||921223F|
|SKU - PIM Number||1383140713994|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Maximum Fuse Size||60|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||27.4|
|Suction Line Fitting||7/8"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Sound Level (dBA)||63-72|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|