One FT4BG036K - Frigidaire 3 Ton 19 SEER Ultra High Efficiency iQ Inverter Heat Pump, R410A
Frigidaire FT4BG Series, iQ Drive, R-410A, Ultra High Efficiency Heat Pump, 22 SEER. The iQ Drive® heat pump system features modulating compressor technology and variable speed indoor and outdoor fan motors. This system is controlled from a two stage cooling and heating heat pump thermostat. The system has the capability of adding up to 18% of additional cooling/heating above the rated capacity. The B6VMAX air handler has de-humidification capabilities from the thermostat or duct mounted humidistat.
- iQ Drive: Inverter driven Samsung rotary compressor provides five capacities in modulating operation from a two stage thermostat.
- Interface control board: Two digit LED provides system operation, status and diagnostic troubleshooting information. Utilizes a Frigidaire: patented capacity control algorithm to select the optimum system capacity level. System Protection: Internal controls monitor system operation to protect the inverter drive and compressor. Cooling operating temperature range: 50 °F to 125 °F. Locks out heat pump heating: below 0 °F. Adaptive demand defrost: Provides additional energy savings in heating by defrosting only when necessary. Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Compressor and Component Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, hinge access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor.
- High Efficiency with the low Sound Levels: Up to 19 SEER with sound ratings of 59-73 depending upon operating conditions.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: Engineered to significantly reduce unwanted compressor noise.
- Variable Speed Condenser Motor and Swept-Wing Fan Blade: A heavy duty brushless DC motor for long lasting reliability and engineered to provide quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Common Suction Service Port: This port allows the contractor to read the suction pressure in all modes of operation without removing any panels, saving time and increasing serviceability.
- Discharge muffler: Reduces compressor noise and vibration.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Low Pressure Switch: Protects against loss of system refrigerant charge.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, and increase durability and reliability.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite pan is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Designed using galvanized steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
One B6VMAX36KB - Frigidaire 3 Ton 14-16 SEER Variable-Speed Air Handler, R410A, 19 3/4" W Cabinet
Frigidaire B6VMAX Series, Air Handler with TXV, 14-16 SEER, R-410A Refrigerant, Features:
- Energy Efficient Variable Speed ECM Motor: Advanced technology provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and automatically sets heating airflows based on the amount of installed heat.
- Quiet Blower Operation: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Constant airflow: Motor automatically adjusts to different static loads.
- Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, upflow, downflow and vertical applications.
- Built in Filter Rack: Makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from the front of the unit when heater is applied.
- Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
- Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Anteater™ Coil Technology: Copper alloy with zinc additives to stop formicary corrosion.