FlashShield™ Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) supplies natural gas or LP gas to appliances. FlashShield is a reliable, lightning-resistant system that can be installed in all modes of construction. Flexibility and no additional bonding means quick and easy installations: FlashShield® installs 30-70% faster than traditional piping methods.
CSST flexible gas piping supplies natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas to appliances.
FlashShield™ Offers All the Benefits of Flexible Gas Piping, with Superior Lightning
- Only metallically-shielded CSST on the market
- Only product that meets strict criteria of both LC1024 and LC1027
- Highest lightning resistivity
- Multiple layers of protection
- Corrosion tested and approved
- No additional manufacturer bonding required
- Flexibility and durability allows for simple routing through complex building structures and designs.
- Pre-marked by the foot for easy measuring and installation.
- Minimum tubing wall thickness of .010 on all sizes is more robust than other brands of CSST.
- Annealed 304 stainless steel makes tubing more flexible than brands not heat-treated.
|Name||Gastite FS-8-250 - 1/2" FlashShield™ Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) 250' Coil|
|Gemaire Item Number||FS-8-250|
|Manufacturer Product Number||FS-8-250|
|SKU - PIM Number||1373629033655|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||20.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||19.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||17.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Pipe Size||1/2" CSST|
|Flow Rate||See Gastite Sizing App|
|Application||Natural Gas or Propane Piping|
|Composition||304 Stainless/UV Resistant Polyethylene/Aluminum Mesh|
|For Use With||Natural Gas or Liquified Propane|
|Functions||Flexible gas piping|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||25|
|Pressure Rating||25 PSI|
|Standards||ANSI LC1, ICC-ES PMG LC1027, IAPMO|
|Tube Size||1/2" CSST|
|GEM - Case Quantity|