Gastite® Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) supplies natural gas or LP gas to appliances. Gastite is a reliable, cost-effective system that can be installed in all modes of construction. Flexibility means quick and easy installations: Gastite® installs 30-70% faster than traditional piping methods.
- Flexibility and durability allows for simple routing through complex building structures and designs.
- Pre-marked by the foot for easy measuring and installation.
- Minimum tubing wall thickness of .010 on all sizes is more robust than other brands of CSST.
- Annealed 304 stainless steel makes tubing more flexible than brands not heat-treated.
- Tubing: ASTM A240 Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Jacket: UV resistant Polyethylene complying with requirements of ASTM E84 25/50 Index for Flame and Smoke.
- CSA: ANSI LC 1 "Fuel Gas Piping Systems Using Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing"
- IAPMO: International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials - File No. C-3250
- ICC: International Code Council - Evaluation Report No. PMG 1019
|Name||Gastite S93-8A4-250 - 1/2" Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing|
|Gemaire Item Number||S93-8A4-250|
|Manufacturer Product Number||S93-8A4-250|
|SKU - PIM Number||1373629034297|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||20.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||19.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||17.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Pipe Size||1/2" CSST|
|Flow Rate||See Gastite Sizing App|
|Application||Natural Gas or Propane Piping|
|Composition||304 Stainless/UV Resistant Polyethylene|
|For Use With||Natural Gas or Liquified Propane|
|Functions||Flexible gas piping|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||25|
|Pressure Rating||25 PSI|
|Standards||ANSI LC1, ICC, IAPMO|
|Tube Size||1/2" CSST|
|GEM - Case Quantity|