The Hung-Rite HVAC Equipment Hanger is a fully assembled HVAC equipment support unit capable of holding up to a five ton air handler, or a furnace and coil set weighing up to 400 lbs. Unbox, unfold, make your holes, and hang it rite. Have that unit installed in as little as 15 minutes. The hanger utilizes cable locks for quick leveling and is equipped with a 3 1/2" bolt for suspension in a variety of places. Hung-Rite's Hanger gives proper support to eliminate equipment buckling and leaves equipment unobstructed for future maintenance. Pre-drilled holes are located on the arms, for threaded rod during your commercial installations. All of which is available fully assembled in a slender package, and ready for your use.
Features and Benefits:
- Hanger comes fully assembled and ready for installation
- Uses padding to reduce vibration, for quieter equipment operation
- Cable locks allow easy leveling of your equipment
- Hanger is collapsible, and easy to take anywhere.
- HVAC contractor designed
- Has separate holes drilled for threaded-rod installations
- Supports up to a 5 ton air handler or furnace & coil weighing up to 400 lbs.
|Name||Global Hung-Rite - HVAC Equipment Hanger|
|Gemaire Item Number||HUNG-RITE|
|Manufacturer Product Number||Hung-Rite|
|SKU - PIM Number||1433924143153|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Capacity||Up to 400 lbs.|
|For Use With||Horizontal Air Handler Application|
|Size||33" x 66" x 3"|
|GEM - Case Quantity|