The hilmor Orbital Flare was designed to produce quality flares - again and again. It has an off-center mounted cone that spins on an axis to make sure it uniformly shapes the tube.
Plus, it's equipped with the kind of features you need - a spring-loaded block to firmly grip the tube, a tube-stop arrow for precise height and positioning (goodbye, nickel), and ball detents for easy flaring yoke alignment.
It even has a clutch mechanism that stops the flaring when the job is done to eliminate cracking the tube.
- Precise Flares, Every Time - An off-center mounted cone spins on an axis to effectively produce quality flares.
- No Cracked Tubes - A clutch mechanism stops the flaring when the job is done.
- Simple Setup - A clothespin-inspired, spring-loaded block grips the tube securely.
- Easy to Position - A tube-stop arrow slides to set correct height and positioning, while ball detents allow for easy flaring cone alignment.
- Tube Materials Soft - Copper, Steel, Aluminum, Brass
- Flare Type 45°