The hilmor Electronic Gauge was designed to lighten your load and combine the best of both the analog and digital options. You get the response of a real needle and the clarity of an LCD display. It also has built-in features like P/T data for 43 refrigerants, dual temperature readings. Plus, it self-calibrates every time you turn it on. With instant superheat and subcool calculations, and 1% accuracy, you've got the partner you need on the job to get it right. And with a high-impact, protective boot, it's got the toughness to handle any condition. Available with or without hoses.
Features and Benefits:
- Lighten the Load. More built-in features including P/T data for 43 refrigerants, dual temperature readings save you time, money and trips to the truck.
- Twice the Confidence. Outer gauges have a real needle to show system pressure and LSAT/VSAT temperatures, while an inner LCD displays pressures, temperatures and calculated superheat and subcool.
- Improved Accuracy. Self-calibrating gauges provide 1% accuracy every time the gauges are turned on.
- Easy to Use. Just turn it on, and select your refrigerant.
- Quick Identification. Outer gauge faces change color to coordinate with the selected refrigerant.
- Rugged & Durable. A high-impact protective boot means dropping it won't ruin your day.
|Name||hilmor 1839010 - EG 1.2 Electronic Gauge Without Hoses|
|Gemaire Item Number||1839010|
|Manufacturer Product Number||1839010|
|SKU - PIM Number||1402916780347|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||22.6 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||12.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||12.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||17.5 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Refrigerant||Various; see specifications for proper application|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Accuracy||± 1.8º F|
|Application||Refrigerant Pressure Testing|
|Oil Filled Gauges||No|
|Warranty Offered||3 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|