One-piece, stack-mounted oil burner primary controls that cycle the burner on and shut down the burner on flame loss or system malfunction.
- Combine a Protectorelay® unit for cycling the burner and a Pyrostat® flame detector for sensing temperature changes of flue gases up to 1000 F (556 C).
- Manual reset of safety switch required after ignition failure completely shuts off main burner.
- Include manual trip safety switch to assure burner shutdown during servicing.
- Mount with flange for mounting on curved or flat surfaces.
- Use with line voltage or 24 Vac Control Circuit.