Universal hot surface ignition module replaces multiple field installed hot surface ignition modules supplied by Honeywell, White-Rodgers, Robertshaw and Johnson. Uses a 120 VAC igniter. Includes cross reference, instructions, and accessories for easy replacement.
- Replaces over 800 White-Rodgers, Robertshaw and Honeywell hot surface ignition models.
- For 120 Vac (up to 5.0A) surface igniter (Norton 201/271 or equivalent)
- S8910U 3000 Series has LED status indicator and microammeter ports for easy trouble shooting
- For local (single rod) or remote (dual rod) rectification type flame sensing
- Contains easy-to-use cross reference and instructions plus the accessories required to replace the existing hot surface ignition module
- Provides one or three ignition trials (four-second or seven-second trials) per call for heat
- Field selectable number of ignition trials and trial time based on unit being replaced
- Igniter warm up time: 7 (12 seconds second and third trial), 17 (27 seconds second and third trial), 34, or 45 seconds