Three-way Fan Coil Valve, the VU54 high pressure zone valves are used to control the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Fits under the cover of most baseboard convectors with actuator fitted to valve body.
- VU54 provides three-way diverting control of water.
- 300 psi (2,000 kPa, PN20) operating pressure rating.
- Patented ball seal provides long service life, soft close off.
- Triple O-ring seal provides three lines of defense against corrosion and water leakage around drive shaft.
- Quick opening flow curve.
- Choice of NPT end connections for iron or steel piping.
|Name||Honeywell VU54S2008 - Three-Way Fan Coil Valve, 1/2 Inch Sweat, 4.0 CV|
|Gemaire Item Number||VU54S2008/U|
|Manufacturer Product Number||VU54S2008/U|
|SKU - PIM Number||1403693699288|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||HUN|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|