ZD Series Damper - The ZD is a power close and spring open damper. It has a 24-volt motor used to control circulating air in HVAC systems and used when a normally-open damper is required. The ZD is typically used with the TrueZONE and other electronic zoning systems.
- Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
- Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
- Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
- Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire installation.
- Reliable, strong, 24-volt spring-return motor.
- Fail-safe, normally open operation.
- Ordering Instructions: Order ZD (dimension 1) x (dimension 2). (Motor is always mounted on dimension 2 side.) For example, ZD10x8 is a 10 in. x 8 in. damper with the motor on the 8 in. side; but a ZD8x10 is an 8 in. x 10 in. damper that has the motor on the 10 in. side.
- Damper can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct).
|Name||Honeywell ZD16X16TZ - TrueZONE™ Rectangular Parallel Blade Damper, 16" X 16"|
|Gemaire Item Number||ZD16X16TZ|
|Manufacturer Product Number||ZD16X16TZ/U|
|SKU - PIM Number||1431504943868|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Power Method||24-volt spring-return motor|
|Heat Pump Compatible||No|
|Emergency Heat Switch||No|
|Individual Fan Control||No|
|Mounting||Can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct).|
|Type||Parallel Blade Zoning Damper|
|Warranty Offered||60 Month from Date of Installation - with a Date Code of 0501 or Later|
|GEM - Case Quantity|