The Current Switch Device (CSD) Series of digital output current switches are non-intrusive devices designed to detect current flowing through a cable or wire. A cost-effective solution for monitoring on and off status or proof of operation, these units are ideal for monitoring very small current loads on motors driving fans and blowers, pumps, heating coils, and lighting.
The CSD models with command relays not only monitor the current flowing through the cable but also facilitate the start and stopping of the motor.
These units also provide a universal solid-state output and do not require a power supply. Completely self-powered, these units draw their power from current induced from the cable or line being monitored.
- Multi-turn potentiometer - adjust setpoint for application
- Adjustable setpoint - wide range from 1.00 to 135 A
- Relay SPST, N.O., 10 A at 260 VAC, 5 A at 30 VDC
- Actuation coil - 20-30 VAC/DC, 40-85 mA maximum
- Two Status LEDs - provide visual indication of off and on status
|Name||Johnson Controls CSD-SA1E1-1 - Current Sensing Switch, Solid Core w Relay, SPST, Input Voltage 24 VAC, LED Status Indicator|
|Gemaire Item Number||CSD-SA1E1-1|
|Manufacturer Product Number||CSD-SA1E1-1|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405423019974|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|GEM - Case Quantity|