The M9000-3xx Weather Shield Enclosures are cost-effective and durable weather shields designed to provide a degree of protection for a single Johnson Controls® M(VA)9000 Series Electric Actuator used in control damper, ball valve, and iron flanged valve applications. These weather shield enclosures are manufactured to National Electrical Manufacturers' Association (NEMA) specifications, and protect the electric actuator from corrosion, rain, freezing rain, sleet, and snow. The enclosure can be mounted indoors or outdoors; however, the enclosure may not prevent externally formed ice from restricting the motion of the rotary shaft.
- Durable Construction - provides a degree of protection from the elements for a single Johnson Controls M(VA)9000 Series Electric Actuator used in control damper, ball valve, and iron flanged valve applications.
- Fully Enclosed Design - protects the electric actuator from corrosion, rain, freezing rain, sleet, and snow.
- Impact-Grade Plastic Enclosure - provides impact resistance.
- Cover Constructed Using Ultraviolet Inhibitors - extends service life by preventing the cover from becoming brittle or damaged by the sun or other environmental elements.
- Transparent Cover - allows the electric actuator to be fully viewable without having to disassemble the enclosure.
- Appliance Cord - facilitates control wiring installation (M9000-310 and M9000-330 models).
- Strain Relief Conduit Fittings - protect the electric actuator from damage by preventing tension on the electrical connection.
|Name||Johnson Controls M9000-330 - Weather Shield Enclosure for a Single Johnson Controls M9108, M9116, and M9124 Series|
|Gemaire Item Number||M9000-330|
|Manufacturer Product Number||M9000-330|
|SKU - PIM Number||1411645310421|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Length||8.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||16.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||8.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|GEM - Case Quantity|