The M9104 Series Electric Non-Spring-Return Actuators provide a running torque of 35 lb·in (4 Nm), and the nominal travel time is 60 seconds at 60 Hz (72 seconds at 50 Hz) for 90° of rotation.
The M9102 and M9104 Series Electric Non-Spring-Return Actuators are designed to position balancing, control, round, and zone dampers in HVAC systems. These electric actuators are also designed to position blades in a VAV box, or they can be used in VVT two-position zone applications. Each actuator mounts directly to the surface in any convenient orientation using a single No. 10 self-drilling sheet metal screw (included with the actuator). No additional linkages or couplers are required. Electrical connections on the actuator are clearly labeled to simplify installation.
- Two Torques Available: 18 and 35 lb·in (2 and 4 Nm) - offer the most suitable choice for the specific application.
- Short 30-Second Travel Time Available provides a quick response for two-position zone applications.
- 35 dBA Nominal Audible Noise Rating - meets the audible noise requirements for open-ceiling environments.
- Synchronous Drive - provides a constant rotation time that is independent of the load.
- 100,000 Cycle Rating - provides years of trouble-free service.
- Direct Shaft Mounting with Single-Screw Coupler - reduces installation time and provides three-point shaft gripping.
- Magnetic Clutch - protects the actuator gear train and the damper from damage due to excessive torque during a stall condition.
- Manual Gear Release - simplifies actuator setup and adjustments in the field.
- Plenum Cable or Screw Terminal Electric Connections - make wiring quick and easy.