- AC 24 V at 50/60 Hz or DC 24 V (AGx, BGx, GGx, HGx)
- AC 120 V at 60 Hz (BAx)
- AC 230 V at 50/60 Hz (BDx)
The M9220-xxx-3 Electric Spring-Return Actuators provide reliable control of dampers and valves in HVAC systems. The M9220-xxx-3 Actuators are available for use with on/off, floating, and proportional controllers.
- Available Torques of 177 lb·in (20 Nm) for Single Actuators, 354 lb·in (40 Nm) for Two Models, and 531 lb·in (60 Nm) for Three Models Mounted in Tandem - offer a selection that is most suitable for the application.
- Reversible Mounting Design - simplifies installation and enables the actuator to spring return in either direction.
- Electronic Stall Detection throughout Entire Rotation Range - extends the life of the actuator by deactivating the actuator motor when an overload condition is detected.
- Removable Coupler - adapts to a shorter damper shaft.
- Integral 48 in. (1.2 m) Halogen-Free Cables with Colored and Numbered Conductors - simplify field wiring.
- Integral Auxiliary Switches (xxC Models) - provide one fixed and one adjustable switch point with line voltage capability.
- NEMA 2 (IP54) Rated Aluminum Enclosure - protects the internal components of the actuator from dirt and moisture.
- Easy-to-Use Locking Manual Override with Auto Release and Crank Storage - allows for manual positioning of the actuator hub.
- Integral Connectors for 3/8 in. Flexible Metal Conduit - simplify installation and field wiring.
- Microprocessor-Controlled Brushless DC Motor (-AGx, -GGx, and -HGx types) - provides constant run-time independent of torque.