The P45 controls provide dependable economical low lube oil pressure cutout for pressure lubricated refrigeration compressors. The factory set pressure adjustment provides operation to the compressor manufacturer's specification. The P45 control measures the net oil pressure available to circulate oil through the lubrication system. (Net oil pressure is the difference between the oil gage pressure and the refrigerant pressure in the crankcase.) A built-in time delay relay, compensated for ambient temperature, allows for pressure pickup on start and avoids nuisance shutdowns on short duration pressure losses during the running cycle.
- The P45 is interchangeable in mounting and wiring with most Penn P28 controls.
- Proven reliable pressure sensing elements several million in use.
- Time delay relay incorporates trip free manual reset.
- Exterior of Series P45. Power element connection with 1/4 in. flare nut (Style 13) is standard.
- Ambient compensation gives uniform time delay regardless of temperature variations at control location.
- Enclosed pressure actuated contacts are protected against wiring interference.
- Single unit mounting and wiring -- saves installation time and materials
- Manual Reset
- Connection Size: 36" Cap. w/Flare Nut
- Pressure Range PSIG: 9 Fixed
- Refrigerant: Non-Corrosive, All Range
- Max Allowable Overrun Pressure: 425 PSIG