TEC2645-4 BACnet® MS/TP Networked Thermostat Controller with Single Proportional Output and One-Speed Fan Control. The TEC2645-4 Thermostat Controller is a BACnet® Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) networked device that provides control of two-pipe fan coils, cabinet unit heaters, or other equipment using a proportional 0 to 10 VDC control input and one-speed fan control. The technologically advanced TEC2645-4 Thermostat Controller features a Building Automation System (BAS) BACnet MS/TP communication capability that enables remote monitoring and programming for efficient space temperature control. The TEC2645-4 Thermostat Controller features an intuitive user interface with backlit display that makes setup and operation quick and easy. The thermostat controller also employs a unique, Proportional-Integral (PI) control algorithm that virtually eliminates temperature offset associated with traditional, differential-based thermostat controllers.
Features and Benefits:
- BACnet MS/TP Communication - Provides compatibility with a proven communication network; BACnet MS/TP is widely accepted by Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control suppliers.
- Password Protection Option - Protects against unwanted thermostat controller tampering.
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) - Offers real-time control status of the environment in easy-to-read, plain text messages with constant backlight that brightens during user interaction.
- Proportional 0 to 10 VDC Control - Offers additional application flexibility by providing more advanced control signals.
- Single/Dual Setpoint Adjustment - Enables user setpoint options to accommodate application.
- Override Interface Key - Allows easy access for temporarily overriding the unoccupied mode.
- Simplified Setpoint Adjustment - Enables the user to change the setpoint by simply pressing the UP/DOWN arrow keys.
- Two Configurable Binary Inputs - Provide additional inputs for advanced functions such as remote night setback, service or filter alarms, motion detector, and window status.
- Over 20 Configurable Parameters Enable the thermostat controller to adapt to any application, allowing installer parameter access without opening the thermostat cover.
|Name||Johnson Controls TEC2645-4 - #, BACnet 2 Pipe, Networked Thermostat, Proportional Output, 1 Speed Fan|
|Gemaire Item Number||TEC2645-4|
|Manufacturer Product Number||TEC2645-4|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405423017258|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||6.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||4.3 Inches (in)|
|Height||2.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CAN|
|Power Method||Hard Wired|
|Temperature Range||40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.7°C)|
|GEM - Case Quantity|