The TEC26x6(H)-4 and TEC26x6H-4+PIR Series Thermostat Controllers are specifically designed for networked control of common two- or four-pipe heating and cooling equipment using on/off, floating, or proportional 0 to 10 VDC control. The TEC26x6H-4+PIR Series Thermostat Controllers have additional occupancy sensing capability built into the device which uses additional standby set points to maximize energy savings in high-energy usage light commercial buildings during occupied times. In addition to superior temperature control, occupancy sensing, and application flexibility, the TEC26x6(H)-4 and TEC26x6H-4+PIR Series Thermostat Controllers feature BACnet MS/TP communication capability, allowing the user to view operation or make adjustments from a remote workstation. Plain text menus, backlit display, and five interface keys make setup and operation quick and easy.
Features and Benefits:
- BACnet MS/TP Communication - Provides compatibility with a proven communication network; BACnet MS/TP is widely accepted by Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control suppliers.
- Onboard Occupancy Sensor (Passive Infrared [PIR] Models) - Provides energy savings without additional installation time and cost.
- Password Protection Option - Protects against unwanted thermostat controller tampering.
- Integral Humidity Sensing Capability (Dehumidification Models) - Increases occupancy comfort by providing dehumidification.
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) - Offers real-time control status of the environment in easy-to-read, English plain text messages with constant backlight that brightens during user interaction.
- On/Off, Floating, or Proportional 0 to 10 VDC Control - Offers additional application flexibility by providing more advanced control signals.
- Three Speeds of Fan Control -Provide easy FAN speed selection via the interface key, to meet the application requirements.
- Single/Dual Setpoint Adjustment -Enables user setpoint options to accommodate application.
|Name||Johnson Controls TEC2656-4 - #, BACnet 4 Pipe, Networked Thermostat, Proportional Output, With Dehumidification, 3 Speed Fan|
|Gemaire Item Number||TEC2656-4|
|Manufacturer Product Number||TEC2656-4|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405423018832|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CAN|
|Power Method||Hard Wired|
|Temperature Range||40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.7°C)|
|GEM - Case Quantity|