The Kidde 9CO5-LP2 battery operated carbon monoxide alarm utilizes sophisticated electronic components to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the door without the batteries being installed. Inside cover of battery door features quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm.
Features and Benefits:
- 2 AA Battery Backup - Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm - Alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the alarm electronics and resets the unit during alarm.
- Low Battery Signal - Alerts user when the battery needs to be replaced.
- Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly.
- Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- UL Listed - Listed by UL as a Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
|Name||Kidde 21025778 - Model KN-COB-LP2 Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Operated|
|Gemaire Item Number||21025778|
|Manufacturer Product Number||21025778|
|SKU - PIM Number||1437725902971|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||0.4 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||5.6 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||8.7 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||Var|
|GEM - Case Quantity|